Types of Miscarriages
Miscarriages might often send poor couples into a tizzy. This is because often, the reasons behind a miscarriage are not understood well by these patients. According to IVF experts only adequate knowledge regarding miscarriages can assist patients in preventing themselves from unwanted miscarriages.
Types of Pregnancies:-
- Anembryonic or Pregnancy Without an Embryo – also known as a “missed” abortion, this is the kind of pregnancy wherein the embryo does not develop at all. There are two kinds of tissues involved in a pregnancy – the embryonic tissue and the extra-embryonic tissue. The embryonic tissue helps to develop the embryo while the extra tissue transitions into the placenta. Often under IVF, the embryonic tissue directly develops into the placenta and the embryo is left devoid of the tissue it requires.
- Intra-uterine Fetal Death (IUFD) – many times, the embryo develops well and even develops a heartbeat by the 7th Nevertheless, after the 7th week, the heartbeat stops and the fetus die within the uterus. This is known as an intra-uterine fetal death.
Symptoms of Miscarriage:-
IVF specialists state that an abortion can be evident due to some initial symptoms. If a woman experiences these symptoms, she must immediately consult her doctor. The symptoms include:-
- Regular or profuse vaginal bleeding
- Painless vaginal bleeding
- Pain in the abdominal area
Generally after these symptoms are experienced, the IVF doctor would recommend an ultrasound using a vaginal probe. If a heartbeat is still evident, then it will be assured that the pregnancy is unharmed. And if there is no heartbeat, then the pregnancy has terminated.
It is suggested that the patients, on suffering a miscarriage, should not lose hope. The fact that their embryo was not just able to implant itself to the uterine wall, but the pregnancy also ran for approximately eight weeks is enough to prove that they are absolutely capable of having their own child with the help of IVF. Hence, they must not think even once before giving it another go with a fresh mind, state doctors from top surrogacy centers.
Summary: The 2 weeks wait after an IUI procedure is tough. You are eager to know if your IUI was a success. Some successful IUI symptoms can...
Summary: Some patients are not advised corrected about tips they can follow for a successful IUI procedure and quite often it is a lack of a...